Saturday, March 17, 2018

Reading progress update: I've read 91%.

Hot and Badgered - Shelly Laurenston

I love these characters. While this is a spin-off to Laurenston’s Pride series books, there are a lot of new characters being introduced, lots of weasels, badgers and bears... on my! I can’t help but wish that there was more focus on the main guy in the story. I think he is awesome, but feel like I barely know him. Now the MacKilligan sisters are awesome, love those freaks, and I love Britta too! Can’t wait to read some of the new characters stories when they come out. This is seriously making me want to reread the original series. You get hockey, roller derby, and more with a heaping dose of crazy shifters who have major self control issues.

Original post: jessicafox.booklikes.com/post/1650862/reading-progress-update-i-ve-read-91

No comments:

Post a Comment