Wednesday, July 27, 2016

WTF

Ten years ago My husband had a 2004 450r four wheeler stolen. I had bought it for him for our anniversary. It was $15000, not cheap. My husband present day works on not only cars, but also atvs, etc.Today someone brought him a 2004 450r to work on. It is my husbands bike. VIN numbers match, custom parts match. It is my husbands bike. What a predicament this puts us in. This guy is a friend of my husbands, and just bought it. If we press for the bike back, his friend gets a receiving stolen property charge, we get the bike back. Ugh... I think we are just going to let it go. I have paid this thing off years ago, my insurance wouldn't cover the property because of a stupid technicality.

Original post: jessicafox.booklikes.com/post/1441064/wtf

No comments:

Post a Comment