Wednesday, July 27, 2016

I'm on Patreon

Reblogged from: Lornographic Material

I've had friends, fans, and followers ask about helping me out monetarily in between book releases, or to help fund future books, so I've created a Patreon page. This isn't for donations. You get rewards at certain price points, which start at $1 and go up to $20. It's been awhile since my last major release and funds are tight. If you'd like to help, click on the link below. 

 

Right now I'm working on getting my novel FAIRY LIGHTS hammered into shape and could use help with paying for final proofreading. To be completely transparent, I can afford this by myself, but not until the beginning of next year. If you'd like a new Lorn novel before next summer, this is how you can help make that possible. 

 

You may share this post, if you're so inclined. Thanks for your past, present, and future support.

 

Edward Lorn on Patreon

Original post: jessicafox.booklikes.com/post/1441057/i-m-on-patreon

No comments:

Post a Comment