Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Darkest Torment by Gena Showalter

Review:

The Darkest Torment (Lords of the Underworld) - Gena Showalter

The Lords of the Underworld are among my top ten favorites series of all time. I love the world that came from Showalter's amazing mind. She keeps my attention, and makes me hate the between books times.

 

This one is possibly my least favorite book. I feel the characters were not as developed as in the other books. This lacked the WOW factor for me. I want to read about swords, harpies, demons, angels... This was not what I expected. The writing seem subpar to what I have grown accustomed to from the previous books. Almost to the point where I wonder, ghostwriter? Hopefully the next will be better,

Original post: jessicafox.booklikes.com/post/1441060/darkest-torment-by-gena-showalter

No comments:

Post a Comment