Saturday, March 25, 2017

Shadow's Seduction

Review:

Shadow's Seduction (Immortals After Dark) (Volume 17) - Kresley Cole

Shadows Claim, the first Dacians novel is my favorite in this series. I love the ability that these Dacians have. Mostly being able to turn to mist.

 

I love Cole's writing and the worlds she writes about. I was a bit worried after Sweet Ruin that this series was taking a turn I didn't like. I do wish we had seen more of our favorite characters, but this is only a novella.

 

A lot of people have issues with this being a m/m. I admit I really wanted a sweet Dacian vampire princess for Cas, but a prince worked. The are good together and the prince really tamed the demon. 

 

As far as story progression goes, this is a cliffhanger! Uhg... really? At least the next comes out soon.

 

In a nutshell: not my fave but not horrid.

Original post: jessicafox.booklikes.com/post/1546219/shadow-s-seduction

No comments:

Post a Comment