Monday, March 20, 2017

Reading progress update: I've read 52 out of 368 pages.

The Novice: Summoner: Book One (The Summoner Trilogy) - Taran Matharu

Why the heck did it take me so long to read this? I really am enjoying this. Big thanks to Bookstooge for the idea on how to plan readinget! If not for that post I a, not sure I would ever have read this.

 

On the side note. I counted how many books I have purchased through Amazon, Google Play, I books, Feedbooks, and other sites that I have not read... too large. Over 150. I don't even want to think about how much money it is that I spent on those books that I will never eventually read... shit, I thought about it. I will post my list soon, in sections. I am organizing my list into series right now. 

Original post: jessicafox.booklikes.com/post/1544759/reading-progress-update-i-ve-read-52-out-of-368-pages

No comments:

Post a Comment