Monday, February 6, 2017

The missionaries...

I can't get them to stop coming. One day right after I got off of work these two women showed up at my house. Their car had broke down. My husband helped them get it going again. They told me they were missionaries. I told them I wasn't interested. My husband on the other hand told them he would like to start going to church... what the fuck was he thinking. Not that I have a problem with him wanting to go, I just can't get rid of these ladies. I entertained them one night thinking that would be the end of it, nope, they just knocked on my door again. Not happening, I'm sick, my house is a mess, I just can't, not tonight. How the he'll do I get rid of them? 

Original post: jessicafox.booklikes.com/post/1525147/the-missionaries

No comments:

Post a Comment