Tuesday, February 14, 2017

The Haunted Vagina

Review:

The Haunted Vagina - Carlton Mellick III

So this was... bizarre, odd, insane, and very entertaining. I couldn't put it down, and believe me, there were times when I wanted to. I really wanted to. For years to come in will say, "I once read a book where a man climbed into his girlfriend's rubbery vagina and fell in love."

 

I am sure a lot of people could find "hidden" symbolism in this, but for me it was just a book to read that made my jaw drop and hang open. 

 

Will I read more bizarre, I like that word, fiction? I may at some point, but for now this one was enough. 

 

A perfect, quick read if you want to have a lot of "huh!?" moments. The writer is good at what he does. 

Original post: jessicafox.booklikes.com/post/1529711/the-haunted-vagina

No comments:

Post a Comment