Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Review:

About a Vampire: An Argeneau Novel (Argeneau Vampire) - Lynsay Sands

You would think that as much as I like paranormal romance, and vampires, that I would like this series. It is well rated by other readers and has a lot of die hard fans, but I just don't care for it. The whole sexual overload that makes you pass out after mate sex is just overkill for me. The romance is decently written. The bagged blood, human blood for emergencies is common, and other series I read, and like, use the idea, but I don't like it in this series. This too me seems to contemporary with a "throw in some vampires" for sales. Not enough dark, sexy, or paranormal here, AND IT SHOULD BE. VAMPIRES, DUH! Feels too Nora Roberts-ish.

 

I was really hoping I would like this one due to the massive amounts of books in this series. Nope, not for me.

Original post: jessicafox.booklikes.com/post/1428416/post

No comments:

Post a Comment